Just when you thought fffabulous guy week was over, it's not! Isn't it fffabulous? I've been amazed by everyone's eagerness to contribute all their favorite fashion items to fffabulous, so we'll have to have another fffabulous guy week again soon. In the meantime, here is a recommendation from my boss after he heard that lots of people on the team had contributed already; his reaction was literally: "Dude! Check out my shirt, 16 sur 20 is my favorite brand!". So here is what Mr. Dude! has to say about his favorite Seize sur Vingt shirt (and I have to say he has the talent to become a fashion editor too):
- The cut is awesome. It’s slim. It doesn’t billow out (like, say, a Brooks Brothers shirt might) when it comes slightly untucked
- The collar’s cut is legit. It’s similar to a Thomas Pink “Classic” collar. Somehow nicer tho
- The fabric feels super fine on each of the shirts I’ve bought from them over the years. Egyptian Cotton, mostly, from what I can tell
- There’s no pocket on the chest
- They last forever. Shirts from Banana Republic or H&M make it through the laundry about 10-20 times (or less) before they start to fall apart. I’ve had a few Seize sur Vingt shirts last for 6 years and still look solid and feel fine
- The downside, they are expensive. Get one or two and then come back in 18-24 months and get another one or two. Especially now with the dollar so low, it’s hella expensive. You get what you pay for though
I think Mr. Dude! said it all and he's even convinced me that these Seize sur Vingt shirts are the best shirts ever. And I may even give them a Vingt sur Vingt or 20/20. Ha!